For a very long time, apple cider vinegar is used by peoples as the health tonic. Many researchers have claimed it to have many health benefits. Some of its benefits are like lowering down blood sugar level, weight loss, etc. In this article, we are going to discuss that how apple cider vinegar, when added to your diet helps in weight loss. First, it is important to know that what apple cider vinegar is.
Apple cider vinegar formation involves fermentation processes that are divided into two steps. In the first part, the apples are sliced and crushed this crushed apple is combined with the yeast and converts the sugar into the alcohol. In the second step involves a bacterium which is added to the ferment so as to convert alcohol into acetic acid.
The Real Reason Why Apple Cider Vinegar Works
Production of apple cider vinegar takes one month. However, some manufacturers use some technique for speeding up the process. Thus, by speeding up the fermentation process, it gets prepared in one day. The active component of the apple cider vinegar is the acetic acid. This organic compound has sour taste as well as strong odor. In most of apple cider vinegar you will find acetic acid, and also other components are present in it like water as well as the trace of other acids like the malic acid.
Clinical Studies: NCBI
Researchers conducted the study in which it was indicated apple cider vinegar affects body fat and weight. The 12-week study was conducted on 144obese Japanese adults. They were made to consume 1 (15) or the tablespoon of vinegar and two tablespoons of placebo vinegar each day. Restriction over alcohol intake was put on these adults, but they were allowed to follow their usual diet as well as activity.
Study results were
Adults who consumed one tablespoon vinegar each day had the weight loss of 1.2 kg, their body fat percent decreased by 0.7%. While those adults who took two tablespoon vinegar per day showed results, i.e., 1.7 kg weight loss, body fat percent decrease by 0.9%.
According to the study conducted 1-2 tablespoon of the apple cider vinegar when added to the diet can help in weight loss. Also, the body fat percentage decreases and your belly fat become loose. In addition to these blood triglycerides also decreases when you add apple cider vinegar to the diet. These studies had made clear that apple cider vinegar, when included in the diet, can be beneficial for losing weight.
How to add apple cider vinegar to your diet
The easy way to include it in your diet is that take it with olive oil as a dressing on a salad. You can take leafy greens, tomatoes, and cucumber in salad. Also, apple cider vinegar can be added to pickling vegetables. The amount of this vinegar is 1-2 tablespoon per day along with water. Take two to three doses of it and if you take it as a drink before meals can have the best effect.
[amazon_link asins=’B001I7MVG0,B00EV0YXXA,B00UE8LA8Y’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’raheel89-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e3a6a1b3-f54b-11e7-afb7-75051e9464bb’] Make sure you take the amount told here because taking more amount of apple cider vinegar in the diet can have the harmful effect on the body. Start with one teaspoon and see whether you are able to tolerate this amount and when you get adjusted to it go for one tablespoon or 2 tablespoons.
- Kills bacteria: as it can kill bacteria thus; it is used for disinfecting and cleaning nail fungus, warts, lice as well as ear infections. Vinegar acts as the food preservative and avoids harmful bacteria or fungus from developing on your food.
- Lower blood sugar: people who have type 2diabetes can take apple cider vinegar in their diet so as to reduce their blood sugar levels. It improves insulin sensitivity as well as lowers responses to blood sugar after meals.
- Weight loss: vinegar, when taken with carb meals, creates the feeling of fullness as well as people then takes few calories. This reduction in calorie intake further reduces the weight of your body. Thus, when obese people start taking this vinegar in their diet can lose weight within the short period.
- Lower cholesterol, as well as heart risk: many people, faces risk heart risks as they do not follow the proper diet and do not maintain their health. The risk factors for the heart diseases are shown to get improved with vinegar consumption. Researchers conducted the study on the rat to see whether apple cider vinegar is able to reduce triglycerides level or cholesterol or not and found the results to be positive. As this study was conducted on a rat, it does not have confirmation that it is effective for humans or not.
- Protection against cancer: cancer is the most occurring disease worldwide. It was seen in some studies that vinegar is capable of killing cancerous cells as well as helps in shrinking tumors. But as this study was conducted on animal and have no real confirmation of being effective for humans.
How can we leave out DrOz – Check what he had to say about ACV
Many people do not know about the benefits of the apple cider vinegar on health. Thus, they do not include it in their diet. Reading this article, you must have understood the benefits and importance of apple cider vinegar in maintain weight. Thus, add it to your diet food and take proper dosage of it, if you are facing obesity. Within few weeks you will see its effectiveness. Also, you can search online for how to use apple cider vinegar in your food.
Other Research Studies:
Beyond the Hype: Apple Cider Vinegar as an Alternative Therapy
Before following any advice or diet plan, it is good to take doctors advice. If you are planning to include apple cider vinegar into your diet plan, then go to the doctor and ask the dosage you can take every day. This will help you gain better results of it. Also, you can take advice from your nutritionist or search nutritionist online to take their advice. Apple cider vinegar will make improvement in your health if taken in the proper manner and wisely.
So, hurry up! Make your dream of losing weight true with the help of apple cider vinegar. Do share your experience in the comment section I will waiting 🙂
Once again Welcome to TheSkinnyVibes.com